Thursday, October 27, 2011

MG Sandrock – First Look!


MG Sandrock – First Look!
Thursday, October 27th, 2011 7 Comments


It’s here. After seeing the Master Grade Sandrock EW at the recent Japan Model Show I knew it was a kit I had to have. And now I have it.


Box art:

It’s great! I think this art is the best of the recent MG Wing kits so far. It really makes the Sandrock look fearsome.


Box Contents:

This box is packed with a lot of stuff. It was difficult for me to put all the plastic back in and close the box properly after I took these pictures. It’s stuffed.



Here’s the beam blade things an the substitute pieces when they are mounted on Sandrock’s back. yes!



Marking stickers aplenty.



I don’t know if you can tell from this picture but the color of the plastic is different from other white armor parts I have seen. It almost looked flat. I couldn’t detect any kind of plastic sheen. Will have to look into this more closely when I free the runners from the plastic bags.


Manual:


I want to build this right now, but I have a dilemma. Not only did I download the latest content for GT5 recently, but I also had Battlefield 3 show up at my house today. Not only that, but the latest novel from Haruki Murakami (the greatest novelist alive) arrived in the mail two days ago. There are four things I want to do right now, but which one wins?



No comments:

Post a Comment