Monday, December 21, 2015

Bandai HG [016] Gundam Amazing Exia images uploaded @www.gundam.my

BANDAI HGBF [016] Gundam Amazing Exia - image renewed by photographer

TO PURCHASE ONLINE PLEASE CLICK HERE

If you have any nice pictures of this kits, u may also email picture(s) to johnny@gundam.my / support@gundam.my to upload on behalf of u for sharing.






A little wikipedia for this model kits

The PPGN-001 Gundam Amazing Exia is a custom Gunpla from the anime series, Gundam Build Fighters, and is based on an incomplete Gunpla developed by Plavsky Particle System Engineering. It is piloted by Meijin Kawaguchi.

For more information you may read the wikipedia page here.

If you have any nice pictures of this kits, u may also email picture(s) to johnny@gundam.my / support@gundam.my to upload on behalf of u for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment